PDA

View Full Version : hack have auto spot (bf3)?

SDR
04-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Does the cheat have auto spot ?

MaJl4yH
04-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Does the cheat have auto spot ?yes
cheat have Super-Spotting and Auto-Spotting

SDR
04-12-2013, 11:37 PM
Whats the difference?

MaJl4yH
04-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Whats the difference?Spot all and only what is seen

SDR
04-13-2013, 09:03 AM
can u use magic bullets with mines or any thing else besides guns

TheOneRU
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
can u use magic bullets with mines or any thing else besides guns

I'm not sure what exactly you mean but you could kill enemies with a gun and you can set it like you killed them using any other weapon like knife, grenade, medic kit, etc..

SDR
04-14-2013, 01:28 AM
I'm not sure what exactly you mean but you could kill enemies with a gun and you can set it like you killed them using any other weapon like knife, grenade, medic kit, etc..

Yeah thanks, that's what I meant, option to be able to use it with medic kit, etc ..

SDR
04-14-2013, 01:46 AM
Can you get manually banned for using auto spot? I'm not going to use it every game but once every few games I'd like to have auto spot full out so I can rank up quicker.

TheOneRU
04-14-2013, 03:26 AM
Can you get manually banned for using auto spot? I'm not going to use it every game but once every few games I'd like to have auto spot full out so I can rank up quicker.

I personally used it with a MAV (if you use the MAV with auto spot function you are getting 30 points instead of 10 and you are also getting Surveillance ribbons and medals) and I never had a problem. I've gained about 4000 ribbons and 100 (max) medals and never got banned for it BUT you need to pay attention to the reaction of people and be clever while stat padding :)

TheOneRU
04-14-2013, 03:28 AM
I also have about 20000 MAV spot assists and about the same for T-UGS and I'm fine :)

SDR
04-14-2013, 06:18 AM
Sounds good, can't wait to buy it in the coming days.
And do you rage or go legit? Just wondering how much playtime you have total and no ban..

I'm planning on doing heaps of legit rounds then 1 rage round every once and a while, that shouldn't get me banned as quick as rage 24/7 right?

TheOneRU
04-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Sounds good, can't wait to buy it in the coming days.
And do you rage or go legit? Just wondering how much playtime you have total and no ban..

I'm planning on doing heaps of legit rounds then 1 rage round every once and a while, that shouldn't get me banned as quick as rage 24/7 right?

I've done it on my legit account and I have about 100 hours of play time :)

If you want to stay legit I do not recommend raging too much.. just be clever and dominate :)

SDR
04-16-2013, 06:15 AM
okay :D

so the hack is safe? and how safe is it?
and one last thing .. if I use the magic bullet to give me "c4/knife/grenade" kills while I'm using a weapon they will count to my stats right?
(my last question then I'll buy)

TheOneRU
04-16-2013, 08:35 PM
okay :D

so the hack is safe? and how safe is it?
and one last thing .. if I use the magic bullet to give me "c4/knife/grenade" kills while I'm using a weapon they will count to my stats right?
(my last question then I'll buy)

Yes, they will count to your stats.

I even been knifing Jet and Heli pilots this way :) It's fun but don't do it on your legit account :)