PDA

View Full Version : Just Survive working?

DarthRainer
08-26-2018, 12:14 PM
So i'm a long time Just survive subscriber. Took a break from the game but now after a year I return. And once again I return wanting to buy nxcheats. Now last time I stopped playing because the hacks where bugged asf. You had to relog every 30 seconds, your game crashed randomly, none of the cheats worked at all, you couldn't even pick anything up. Now ik there was fixes for this and I used them but it was incredibly painful and unfun to use. Just wondering if the cheats are fixed since I left.

Cheers

-Darth

BaXXXter
08-26-2018, 01:00 PM
So i'm a long time Just survive subscriber. Took a break from the game but now after a year I return. And once again I return wanting to buy nxcheats. Now last time I stopped playing because the hacks where bugged asf. You had to relog every 30 seconds, your game crashed randomly, none of the cheats worked at all, you couldn't even pick anything up. Now ik there was fixes for this and I used them but it was incredibly painful and unfun to use. Just wondering if the cheats are fixed since I left.

Cheers

-Darth

Keep waiting while other members having fun with it, there were several different updates during this year of your idle activity, still have no worry about - not much time you have left for complains.
:lol:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481542436754161675/482789034284941327/unknown.png

Cheers