PDA

View Full Version : Paid for $10 But no access

tunsaadon
10-27-2018, 08:02 AM
I've recently purchase your hack, but the problem is it doesn't allow me to access the loader saying that I didn't subscribe. I've attached my bank statement as paypal doens't show that I purchase the hack. Admin please check your bank statement.

tunsaadon
10-27-2018, 08:06 AM
I've recently purchase your hack, but the problem is it doesn't allow me to access the loader saying that I didn't subscribe. I've attached my bank statement as paypal doens't show that I purchase the hack. Admin please check your bank statement.

the value is different as it convert my currency from $1 to MYR 43.28

tunsaadon
10-27-2018, 08:07 AM
the value is different as it convert my currency from $1 to MYR 43.28

$10 to MYR 43.28

BaXXXter
10-28-2018, 05:40 AM
According to your current active status - you have access to the private channels of the forum, able to load the hack and use it. Try it again. In case of any questions with the hack, its operation and functionality then use private channel of the forum for support and assistance.