PDA

View Full Version : BF4 hack

RatHog
01-28-2019, 10:53 PM
Do all of the features currently work on the BF4 hack - reason I am asking is I saw a post that said some features are not working. I am interested mostly in the jet aimbot

Thank you

NaughtyDonkey
01-28-2019, 11:43 PM
BF4 works like a charm and is full featured. The jet stuff is amazing :-)

RatHog
01-29-2019, 01:06 AM
Thanks
I am going to give this a go for a month or so .. appreciate the quick reply

NaughtyDonkey
01-29-2019, 02:21 AM
Let me know if you need help configuring the jet stuff, I have a few tips in some threads in you run into trouble.

RatHog
01-30-2019, 01:54 AM
ok cool - thanks Naughty
I was also looking at paypal as payment and it says re-occurring subscription. ?? So , does that mean it will charge me 10$ every month ?? I was gonna try it first and then decide on a 6 months - not sure about this re-occurring stuff

BaXXXter
01-30-2019, 06:51 AM
ok cool - thanks Naughty
I was also looking at paypal as payment and it says re-occurring subscription. ?? So , does that mean it will charge me 10$ every month ?? I was gonna try it first and then decide on a 6 months - not sure about this re-occurring stuff
Yes, the recurring subscription would charge every month. In any case and if you would change your ming you can cancel it in the settings of your PayPal account at any time.

Topgun
02-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Let me know if you need help configuring the jet stuff, I have a few tips in some threads in you run into trouble.Hi, I'm also interested in anything you can have that will help with Jet and/or Heli setup (PM me), thank you.

NaughtyDonkey
02-09-2019, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response, been a shit week.

Have a look at this thread:

http://www.nxhacks.org/showthread.php?10845-Perfect-Jet-and-Aimbot-Not-Locking-On

Are you having a specific issue?

Topgun
02-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response, been a shit week.

Have a look at this thread:

http://www.nxhacks.org/showthread.php?10845-Perfect-Jet-and-Aimbot-Not-Locking-On

Are you having a specific issue?Not particularly Naughty, but just gathering info for now but I'll look at you post and check back with you, thank you.