PDA

View Full Version : Video team/Promotion

pukeington
06-26-2020, 04:18 PM
Hi Baxxxter I messaged you on discord under the name PukeAington but that discord account got deleted for some reason, I messaged you about a promotion deal, if you could please rather message back here with your response or add PukeBington#7240 and we can talk, thanks.

BaXXXter
06-27-2020, 05:55 AM
Real demonstration of your promotion skills would be better offer to consider in instead of any baseless promises of possible further cooperation which I receive very often and most of them I pass by without attention.

pukeington
06-27-2020, 10:34 AM
Real demonstration of your promotion skills would be better offer to consider in instead of any baseless promises of possible further cooperation which I receive very often and most of them I pass by without attention.

I messaged you under the name of PukeAington on discord with a link to some of my work.

pukeington
07-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Also I cant demonstrate because I dont have your cheats which is why I proposed the offer, if you give me a chance then I can show you, if your unhappy with my work you can terminate my sub

BaXXXter
07-02-2020, 06:52 AM
So what are you waiting for ?? lol :pooh:
Acquire your month sub. and show your skills. Charity is temporarily suspended :p