PDA

View Full Version : Thanks NxHack

manjoo
07-29-2013, 10:58 PM
I would like to give all the thanks and appreciation for this site for distinction beautiful.
In the past I used other hack for more than five years with another site, but not the creativity and excellence like NxHack at all.
NxHack is working awesome and manner features not found in any other site,also have the best community to provide you with assistance
I am very satisfied with this Wonderful site & members .
So I wanted to give all the thanks and appreciation ,nxHacks Administrator, and other admins.
For their efforts and their perseverance.
keep it up guys i love u all .
finally sorry for my bad English;)

Reichi999
07-29-2013, 11:49 PM
First i saw this:

So I wanted to give all the thanks and appreciation ,nxHacks Administrator, and other admins.
and thought: Only Admins? :'(

than this brought me back to happiness

i love u all .
:D

Yeah you're right.. i using other cheats too.. and the Staff/Mods/Admins on the other site's are big asholes..
but here its a funny community.. nxHacks is coding all the time for Updates+New Hacks and the Community in hisself is very nice.

:)

prx
07-29-2013, 11:57 PM
. :banana:

manjoo
07-30-2013, 09:32 AM
First i saw this:

and thought: Only Admins? :'(

than this brought me back to happiness

:D

Yeah you're right.. i using other cheats too.. and the Staff/Mods/Admins on the other site's are big asholes..
but here its a funny community.. nxHacks is coding all the time for Updates+New Hacks and the Community in hisself is very nice.

:)

sorry Reichi999 but i meant -}all Staff/Mods/Admins/ all members .
but as i said my English is bad so forgive me for that .

brazilloverussia
07-31-2013, 08:11 PM
This time you're forgiven. :xzi:

Actually this forum is really cool, everyone who is part.