PDA

View Full Version : BF3 Question

gearpump
10-11-2013, 05:21 PM
1. Aimbot works for Jet missile pods ?? All type of Jets ??

2. Aimbot works for Helicopter pilot like for Littlebird or Apache. I am asking about Heli Pilot and not gunner.

3. What is "Unlimited weapon range" feature

Thanks in advance

gearpump
10-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Also

4. PBSS is clean ??

Thank you,

aenonimos
10-11-2013, 09:21 PM
I won't lie I'm not the most knowledgeable person here but I'll provide you with some quick somewhat accurate answers and hopefully someone can confirm or provide better ones at a later time.

1. Sorry but I'm not sure about this, my guess would be yes but I don't use jets and/or other vehicles often.
2. Yes, the aimbot works for heli pilot. Last I checked.
3. There is no real explanation that I've read on the forums but I think that it removes the travel time of the bullet making it an instant hit so it's advertised as unlimited range. Whether this is accurate or not I don't know.
4. The screenshot feature of pb is completely disabled from what I've gathered. Or it sends a black screen, most likely the same thing but w/e.

If I've provided inaccurate information then hopefully someone will jump in and correct it or elaborate further.

DX9
10-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Unlimited range is exactly what it sounds like, allows the bullet to travel an unlimited distance instead of dying off after the max range of the weapon.

gearpump
10-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Thx aenonimus, DX9 for the replies