PDA

View Full Version : [Idea]UserControlPanel

DasCustomer
11-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Hey,

So i want to come in contact with an admin (maybe via skype or whatever)
to talk about making a usercontrolpanel cause alot of members need to wait for HWID resets and yeah so maybe we can make an Simple UserControlPanel where People can login and logout with there forum credantials and then they can Reset there HWID and have maybe an overview of there purchased cheats and idk only a simple with not really an design ( but the design can come later for sure ( if admin wants ) )

so i will help to make this but i have to come in contact with an admin or better with nxHacks via skype or so so we can talk about it and can configure everything (only if admin wants it)

so and the nxHacks members i want to ask u if u think this is an cool idea :)

DasCustomer
11-21-2014, 04:04 PM
So I dont got in contact with an Admin or nxHacks yet but i will start posting Updates here cause i will start making the design hope admin want something like this and i hope i get in contact with an Admin soon

UPDATE
I Start making the Design yet!!!

Best Regards DerMember

DasCustomer
11-21-2014, 06:04 PM
UPDATE
How the Login looks like: 1409

until now it uses simple username and password from an simple db will make it VB compatible so it works later

DasCustomer
11-21-2014, 06:26 PM
UPDATE
So I made the main UCP now:

have to make the Reset HWID site and when nxHacks gets in contact with me we can set it up

DX9
11-22-2014, 10:34 PM
We might look into adding an option into our loader to reset your own HWID. It would be limited to 1 reset per month. Any more than that, and you will have to request another.

We can allow limited resets, but any more than that leaves our system open to abuse.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

DasCustomer
11-23-2014, 01:42 AM
yeah i aggree with this if u make it in another way they can sell there accounts and thats what u dont want im sorry only wanted an option for users that they can reset there HWID ^^ i will take what i did to make something in my freetime lol :D

haxxor
11-24-2014, 02:23 AM
I really like this idea!

I've passed it to the other admins. Just waiting on their reply. :)

prx
11-25-2014, 09:50 PM
You can now reset your HWID yourself once per month. http://www.nxhacks.net/selfhwid.php