PDA

View Full Version : Can i get ban for using bf3 cheat?

gozne
10-09-2015, 04:49 PM
hi

i know the private cheats cant be detected or have very low detection rate from punk buster. but i want to know there not other ways i can get banned for using cheat even private cheats? like fairfight in bf4?

oschigamer
10-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Admins can ban you from their servers.
But if you play legit, you should be fine.

gozne
10-09-2015, 06:09 PM
so if cheats are untedetected can u pls give me a link of btlog account who used ur cheats?

oschigamer
10-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Ask around in the shoutbox, we got some active BF3 players around here.

gozne
10-09-2015, 07:39 PM
thanks for fast support. but why battlefield3 cheat has less Features than battlefield 4 cheat? like admin chat or anti-votekick!

oschigamer
10-09-2015, 07:41 PM
thanks for fast support. but why battlefield3 cheat has less Features than battlefield 4 cheat? like admin chat or anti-votekick!

Battlefield 3 does indeed have Admin chat. And AntiVotekick is a new feature which wasn´t requested for BF3 until now.

gozne
10-10-2015, 09:45 AM
thanks. 1 moer question the cheat is work and undetectec on zlo?

oschigamer
10-10-2015, 09:47 AM
thanks. 1 moer question the cheat is work and undetectec on zlo?

It´s not supposed to work with any emulator, but you could try it, maybe it works.

gozne
10-11-2015, 08:13 PM
It´s not supposed to work with any emulator, but you could try it, maybe it works.

its work but i dont know undetected from zlo anti-cheat or no^^

how many times cheat was detected by pb?

oschigamer
10-11-2015, 08:27 PM
its work but i dont know undetected from zlo anti-cheat or no^^

how many times cheat was detected by pb?

I don't know but the last detection happened in October 2014.

PS: I highly doubt that zloemu is using NoobBuster! ^^

gozne
10-12-2015, 10:43 AM
I don't know but the last detection happened in October 2014.

PS: I highly doubt that zloemu is using NoobBuster! ^^
no!i check that. i used a undetected pb cheat (free_cheat) in the bf3 zlo and i got banned but pb can not detect that. zlo has also an anti-cheat like ff:| if u got level 145 in 1 second u will be banned >_<

in the nxcheats there are not a feature that can get scores when u dont do anything?:D

oschigamer
10-12-2015, 11:36 AM
no!i check that. i used a undetected pb cheat (free_cheat) in the bf3 zlo and i got banned but pb can not detect that. zlo has also an anti-cheat like ff:| if u got level 145 in 1 second u will be banned >_<

in the nxcheats there are not a feature that can get scores when u dont do anything?:D

We have auto spotting which is continuously spotting enemies which means you will get 25 points per spotted enemy.

gozne
10-22-2015, 02:40 PM
i listen from somewheres they say ea can find cheating account like fairfight and reset ur stats and if u repeat permban! there is no detection from that? or any idea?:D

if i just use auto spot and esp can i get ban for that?

haxxor
10-22-2015, 03:01 PM
i listen from somewheres they say ea can find cheating account like fairfight and reset ur stats and if u repeat permban! there is no detection from that? or any idea?:D

if i just use auto spot and esp can i get ban for that?

There is no fairfight in BF3. The Battlefield 3 hack is undetected, esp/autospot/aimbot/weapon swap/autoheal are all safe to use. (for myself, I try keeping KD below 5 when I want to play for a long time on an account)
When you start going crazy with damage mod/other weapon kills/raging 500 kills in a round/getting reported all the time, that is when you will end up getting banned.

( If you are paranoid keep BF4/BF3/BFHL on seperate accounts...there is a small chance you might get cross banned, but you have to be a very good cheater to accomplish that :D )