PDA

View Full Version : bf3 hack questions

Ariana
06-17-2016, 12:00 AM
Hello, A few questions about the bf3 hack.

1, If i buy the bf3 cheat. Will i ONLY get the ''files'' or whatever you wanna call it, from the bf3 cheat? I use ESEA for CS:GO.
I really dont want to get a ban from ESEA because it detects the nxhacks cs:go loader.
Has nxhacks ever had trouble with ESEA? They dont care about most cheats that you sell, But im sure that they know about the CS:GO hack. But im really worried that something might happen with my ESEA account.

2, Do i need to do any major pc-changes? such as the cmd command testsigning bcdedit -off? (esea requires this not to be used, otherwise i cant use their serivce.)
Or any weird bios/pre-launch settings that i have to fuck around with? Or is it a simple download and run?

Apolagies for sounding so paranoid. but i really enjoy using esea. i dont want to lose it.

Thanks in advance :)

Ariana
06-17-2016, 12:11 AM
*Also, I doubt that it wont work but, Does the jet aimbot still work? Since thats pretty much the main reason i want the cheat

haxxor
06-17-2016, 05:40 PM
1. You only get access to the hack you buy as well as L4D2 for free.

2. DEP needs to be disabled. (can't really comment on ESEA, because we do not officially support it)

3. Jet bot works: http://www.nxhacks.net/showthread.php?6428-BF3-Jet-Aimbot

Ariana
06-17-2016, 08:12 PM
Is it safe to use the BF3 cheat while also playing cs:go sometimes? Im afraid that valve detects the loader (if its the same loader for all cheats) rather than the specific bought subscriptions. also, Since you get left4dead for free. Does this carry any risk for VAC aswell? I dont play the game, I dont even have it.

tl;dr, is there ANY RISK AT ALL to get VAC banned on steam if i ONLY bought/use the BF3 cheat?

ps:Is there any way to edit a thread? I coulnd't find any way to do it.

haxxor
06-17-2016, 09:25 PM
Yes, it's safe.
Keep the hack on a flash drive if you're worried.