nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

Battlefield 3 nxhacks.net

The 10 dollars a month you have to pay, is a good investigation if you looking forward to buy this cheat.

the aimbot is working well, and the user has much options to customize, so it can fit to his playstyle. all removals are working, except for removing sun.

i enjoy using it, but you have to carefully use it so you dont get banned by the serveradministrators. im not finished figuring out, how to configure the jet aimbot perfectly, but in the private forum section are settings shared by other users. so there s no problem copying them into your settings file.

all in all i rate this product a 9,9/10, and may after my 1month sub ends i go for a 2nd try, if i still will enjoy playing bf3.

thanks for this good working software, you cant do anything wrong by purchasing it.

Cheers Xanvugta

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks xanvugta for your review about BF3 nxHacks
    I'm sure you will find out much more impressive and yummy features to have unlimited fun with it

P.S. extra time as a bonus (cookies) was added to your sub. time - as reciprocal way to extend your fun time for free and for your decent rating of our hack !!!

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks sir, really appreciate that