nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BF3 Hack

Post Thanks / Like

BF3 Hack

Does the BF3 hack has an installer that downloads the hack into memory?

If so, does that installer logs your information from your computer?

And is it possible to uninstall it, I don't want my system to crash, so that's why I am asking this. Also, it makes me feel uneasy if some program is running secretly in the background.

Post Thanks / Like
    i would also like to know if the loader logs info like specs and such.. i know one hack site does and when i asked them what the loader is reading of my pc they deleted my post.... too shady for me..

Post Thanks / Like
    The hack itself doesn't log OR spy on you and you can always make sure it's not happening by installing a firewall like COMODO so you can track what the loader does by giving permissions yourself for each operation.

Post Thanks / Like
    all loaders on every hacksite, check your hardware ID.... thats all.
    because that keeps people from sharing their hack with multiple people.

Post Thanks / Like
    is this sites bf3 hack still undetectable to this day? im trying to purchase a hack today to use for the month undetected , any advice???

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all im new to this stuff so bare with me.ive been playing for a while and looks like pb going nuts lately.Ive decided to purchase bf3 loader and would like to know how does 1 know when the the hack has been detected and when would or 1 be notified.And would there live assistence to help with setting up this loader cause i have no idea thx

Post Thanks / Like
    If it were to get detected, the cheat would be taken down and it would be posted on the forums. I do recommend to always check the forums before you cheat and check the status of the cheat and yes they have mods who will help you with set up if needed. The cheat is awesome and so many options to choose from.