nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    nxHacks Master User
    Post Thanks / Like

ESP + Magic Bullet / Magical Revolver Showoff

Enjoy it! I would be very happy about every subscriber so go ahead and subscribe to support me!

I've done some hacking fun with the Magic Bullet and my Magical Revolver (it's just a revolver modified with Magic Bullet ). Also i enabled ESP for the great fun, what are there reactions? Soon i will post a video on an English server to see the chat, i cant read russian lmao. And yeah, i know what you think, and yeah, i was too lazy to edit after the first few seconds. Don't cry

Here is the video:

Click and subscribe!
    Last edited by Minzentus; 09-10-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Video is not available due to music copyright

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Minzentus View Post
    Enjoy it! I would be very happy about every subscriber so go ahead and subscribe to support me!

I've done some hacking fun with the Magic Bullet and my Magical Revolver (it's just a revolver modified with Magic Bullet ). Also i enabled ESP for the great fun, what are there reactions? Soon i will post a video on an English server to see the chat, i cant read russian lmao. And yeah, i know what you think, and yeah, i was too lazy to edit after the first few seconds. Don't cry

Here is the video:
    Click and subscribe!
    Ok, good work - I signed up
    Looking forward for a next awesome videos with nxHacks

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Minzentus View Post

Here is the video:
    Click and subscribe!
    Very boring video.
    It seems that the author did not want to shoot it. In addition, the author's team lost the round. What conclusions had to be made by looking at this sad sh * t? It would be better to take a phantom and the magic bullets would bring a server to the dicks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sairus2010 View Post
    Very boring video.
    It seems that the author did not want to shoot it. In addition, the author's team lost the round. What conclusions had to be made by looking at this sad sh * t? It would be better to take a phantom and the magic bullets would bring a server to the dicks

green it's just still