nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    nxHacks Master User RakzoProSkills's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello dear community .

Hi I wanna know what’s the current status on the bf3 and bf4 hacks if is updated to the latest game patch and undetected , the bf4 hack have RCS (Recoil Control System) I wanna try for a month bf4 to see how’s work and if can be compatible with a gamepad or a emulator such as joystix pro etc before proceeding and purchase the lifetime package because to be honest I’m only interested in this 2 hacks and bf5 when u guys released thanks so much in advance looking forward to hear from you .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RakzoProSkills View Post
    Hi I wanna know what’s the current status on the bf3 and bf4 hacks if is updated to the latest game patch and undetected , the bf4 hack have RCS (Recoil Control System) I wanna try for a month bf4 to see how’s work and if can be compatible with a gamepad or a emulator such as joystix pro etc before proceeding and purchase the lifetime package because to be honest I’m only interested in this 2 hacks and bf5 when u guys released thanks so much in advance looking forward to hear from you .
    DeJaVu

http://www.nxhacks.org/showthread.ph...ll=1#post50955
    Current status of the hacks for all supported games you can find on sales pages. It doesn't make sense to keep asking without any actions in return.

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter