nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BF4 Features?

Post Thanks / Like

Question BF4 Features?

Hey, so I was wondering a few things.

1. Does the BF4 cheat contain a load out hack? So I can use battle pickups and such in my load out.

2. Does this cheat work for x64 or x86 only? And if it does support x64 does every feature work there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Born View Post
    Hey, so I was wondering a few things.

1. Does the BF4 cheat contain a load out hack? So I can use battle pickups and such in my load out.

2. Does this cheat work for x64 or x86 only? And if it does support x64 does every feature work there?
    Hello
    1. Yes, you can select and mix different weapon for different classes, also pick up weapons and weapons from Single Player missions.
    2. x32 bit supports full hack features, x64 only for legit gaming (ESP only)

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your reply, from the videos this cheat looks similar to a cheat from a different website so I should be familiar with it. I remember that the other websites version of this is a bit buggy and contains broken features so I hope this one is better maintained.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing to compare with, it is unique hack on its own engine which was not borrowed or modified and there is no other similar versions, it is closed private hack.

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter