nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

nxHacks BF4 User
    Post Thanks / Like

Battlefield 4 hack review

so first of all AMAZING absolutely amazing i went from being a shitty ass pilot to someone who can actually fly and shoot back and have fun in vehicles main reason for buying the hack.

i love all the features they all work accordingly to how they are supposed to

i had some problems to begin with to get the cheat to work such as the aimbot not locking on unsure what that was but was easily fixed after doing some searching on the forums witch was also easy enough to find

i give this bf4 hack 10/10 its by far the best i've seen out there so far

keep up the amazing work coders/staff you guys are doing amazing

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Thanks for a nice review!
    Some Extra time added to your sub.time as a bonus.

Keep in mind and don't be shy to express your extended opinion and feedback, pointing all possible advantages or even any possible disadvantages, it is very important and notably for all of us to have a clear and fair view to make our service and cheats as useful and pleasured as even possible to every our customer. We know how to be mutually grateful for such actions in reward !!! So feel free to participate on forum or take a part as a satisfied representative of nxHAcks community in global network in connection to cheating motivation !!!

With Regards,

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter