nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

Battlefield 4 Hack

I've been using it for a couple of weeks, its really decent all the features, the aimbot is not that shaky, as i've experienced in other hacks, this one is really stable to be honest, i've been experiencing a couple of crashes, but all on my ends fault, its a bit difficult to set up when you're not used to, but since you do it works perfectly.
    Really miss the jet control for the attack jet tho, and also aimboting with smraw isn't a 100% obviously, if you saw the video it takes a bit sometimes to hit, but it helps a lot.

Also buyed the cheat to my friend too cause was his birthday lol, he really likes it too.

Sugestions:

AimPoint (prediction to hit moving targets)
    Crosshair for vehicles (wich mean they will move as the exact location the shot goes
    Attack jet speed control
    Last edited by vlock; 02-17-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    When i used in 2019, the hacker is worked fine. Or in brazilian "Fino do bino" .

The hacker already has "aimpoint" or a system for predicting movements for snipers or for vehicles,smaws rpgs.. Crosshair for vehicle? You already have a fixed crosshair in the game. What you meant is fast bullet or magic bullet? that makes the bullet not have gravity so to speak. If I'm not mistaken, the hacker already has this as well, and on the jet speed control he also already has this, all of which you find in the 32bit version of the hacker, version 64 is only for esp. enugento:

vehicle aimbot working perfectly with 313 velocity control and as always. Take your time to tune up the cheat settings for aiming and there will be no chance for enemy. You can also use presets of settings posted by other members of our community. Manuals with tips you can find on forum