nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BF3 Hack Review

nxHacks BF3 User
    Post Thanks / Like

BF3 Hack Review

So far, it seems like this is the best BF3 hack that I've stumbled across. Me and my friend were both looking for hacks, and he settled on a 20 per month hack, while I settled for a cheaper alternative.
    NXhacks is what I went with and I don't regret it in the slightest. My friend however, got less then half of the features that I got, while he paid twice as much. My favorite features are Aim, ESP, Magic bullets, and Jet Aimbot/Speed, which finally made me somewhat competent at flying jets for once. Aim prediction is amazing, I keep finding myself killing people from across the map with my sniper.
    One thing that is a little disappointing is the UI, its a little hard to use, and it took me awhile to get used to. I also wish that there were drop down menus for some options, like bone selection, and enemy selection, as there are alot of options for both, and it takes a while to find what you are looking for.
    I would recommend this hack without any second thoughts, its amazing for the price, and I doubt that you will ever get something better for the same price.
    Overall - 9/10

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your BF3 cheat feedback!! Would take a note for your suggestion to improve it
    As I noticed you are using BF4 cheat by nxHacks, hope you would like it as well and looking forward to see your extended feedback about it.

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter