So far, it seems like this is the best BF3 hack that I've stumbled across. Me and my friend were both looking for hacks, and he settled on a 20 per month hack, while I settled for a cheaper alternative.
NXhacks is what I went with and I don't regret it in the slightest. My friend however, got less then half of the features that I got, while he paid twice as much. My favorite features are Aim, ESP, Magic bullets, and Jet Aimbot/Speed, which finally made me somewhat competent at flying jets for once. Aim prediction is amazing, I keep finding myself killing people from across the map with my sniper.
One thing that is a little disappointing is the UI, its a little hard to use, and it took me awhile to get used to. I also wish that there were drop down menus for some options, like bone selection, and enemy selection, as there are alot of options for both, and it takes a while to find what you are looking for.
I would recommend this hack without any second thoughts, its amazing for the price, and I doubt that you will ever get something better for the same price.
Overall - 9/10