nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Battlefield 3 - Cheat Experience with NXHax!

Dear cheaters boys.. I leave here my experience with nxhacks tools.

Visual Features (ESP/Radar) = Very Good

- Vehicle Esp works fine and customisable (name/dist/health/color)
    - Can spot gadget at any distance
    - He spot tv missle you can avoid any enemy tv missle like a boss
    - He reveal eney weapon (you can avoid 12G players on close-combat )
    - Radar works well.. idk why this hack dont have "hardcore removal"
    - Feature "Admin Esp" dont work.. this are userless.
    - Auto-Spot well.. when it works well you score over 50k in a game with 64 players, but when it doesn't work you get frustrated by a crash game.

Aimbot (Onfoot) = GOOD

- Aimbot accuracy is good (even without a no-recoil / spread)
    - Aim prediction works really well especially with snipers & Drms
    - Auto-wall are OP you can obliterate enemy with a .357 magnum behide a wood wall
    - Features "Aim at Gadgets" are userless dont work..
    - If you press aimkey with the enemy about to come out of a curve or a "wall/cover", and when it becomes visible the aimbot will not lock on the target, forcing you to press the aim-key again for the aimbot to identify that the player has become "visible"
    - Feature "Aim Bone-Scan" are mediocre, if the enemy is behind a box with the neck and head part visible even the ESP indicating that the bone is visible the aimbot will not track, forcing you to go to the menu and change the Aim-Bone.
    - Feature "Aim key" are crazy because sometimes random change for U ou another not-deafult key
    - Aimbot can go crazy and instead of aiming at the enemy he can aim randomly and you end up dying!

Aimbot (Vehicle) = Very Good
    - Take jet
    - Check Feature "Perfect Jet" is On
    - look you speed in 300 (for sukoi Su25 or A10 sugest speed 305)
    - Hold aim key an a enemy on you sight..
    - Btw can obliterate chopper with a tank gunner or main gun
    - Centoriun can be overpowed if you enable feature "No-Overhead"

Misc Features = Very Good

- No-Overhead > most op feature jets can shoot infinite, same for another vehicle guns that can heat up
    - Feature "No-Sun" dont work sun can blind you anyway
    - Spoof ping = Rekt servers with +300ping without kicked!
    - Feature "Squad Hack Self" Broken
    - Replace Weapons > are funny.. like Javelin + Soflam + Ammo box.. obliterate any vehicle in a round bonus you can earn rare dog-tag (laser designator 5 medals)
    - Instatant Spawn > Very usefull you if want low you k/d to avoid cheatOmeter ban (or stupid player in round have cristal ball and say in chat if you are hax)
    - Feature Mav Spawn is Broken..
    - Auto-Suicide Lmfao want troll you team ? loose tons of tickets with this feature (cost high death rate)
    - Auto-Heal > Semi-God Mode (very good in Operation metro with explosive spam)
    - Radio Spam > empty server in a few minutes..

Overall it is a decent cheat, and very complete what differentiates it from the others ... despite some useless or absent functions there is a lot of good that you can enjoy and still have a good grind be it Rage or legit

What made me upset was the instability of the tool being somewhat mediocre, I have used several other third-party cheats and I have never had such a frequent crash problem as I did using this hack, and a dysfunctional infantry aimbot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your extended and comprehensive feedback.

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter