nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

some question in battlefield 4

hi,admin I‘m new here, happy to join your Community . i saw the video it‘s very nice ,love it . i wander all the features is still works fine without pb bans , ff risk or ff bans , i just want to be a no rage hacker ,but i want to use the rpg anti tank and helis,Vehicle aimbot kill jet and helis etc... kill people like the videos you have done ,it too much more funny lol ,without bans by ff and pb ,not by servers admin and bf4BD due to some unwisely. it still works ? need more details thank you .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Welcome to nxHacks community.
    Yes, all listed features are fully operational and Yes it is PB and FF safe and undetected by anticheat software. Only unsafe and obvious cheating game style could failed and lead to to the ban by admins or bf4db. Also take care of your gaming statistics which unusual changes might be suspicious. In any case on forum you can find all useful information with tips how to use the cheat and be in safe.

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BaXXXter View Post
    Hello and Welcome to nxHacks community.
    Yes, all listed features are fully operational and Yes it is PB and FF safe and undetected by anticheat software. Only unsafe and obvious cheating game style could failed and lead to to the ban by admins or bf4db. Also take care of your gaming statistics which unusual changes might be suspicious. In any case on forum you can find all useful information with tips how to use the cheat and be in safe.
    oh thank you very much admin,got it, i will purchase it later ,can't wait to enjoy the hacker time :D

Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome ! I'm sure you will enjoy it and as advice at first you should better use some trashed game account to test the hack features and learn the subtleties of been as legit cheater with aim to play for fun and safe using your primary account.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome ! I'm sure you will enjoy it and as advice at first you should better use some trashed game account to test the hack features and learn the subtleties of been as legit cheater with aim to play for fun and safe using your primary account.
    ok,np :D,i have two trashed game account can do to test cheats ,I’ll follow the advice you have made , i think it will be a funny time to

Post Thanks / Like
    hello admin ,i purchase thecheat but it seem not works, i download the cheat and done the steps before run the loader but it doesn't work . when i inter the username and password it shows I Fail the it said please check that you have entered the correct username and password i am very username and password is fine whatever i type it or ctrl+c and V, it shows the seem , check ......correct,but i can use login website but cant loggin loader.what show i do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecheats View Post
    hello admin ,i purchase thecheat but it seem not works, i download the cheat and done the steps before run the loader but it doesn't work . when i inter the username and password it shows I Fail the it said please check that you have entered the correct username and password i am very username and password is fine whatever i type it or ctrl+c and V, it shows the seem , check ......correct,but i can use login website but cant loggin loader.what show i do?
    Enter correct username and password, same as on forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i enter the same one but it still shows the same ,formun can login but the loader can't the password has a limt long ? i set the 21 long it seems 17 in the box

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecheats View Post
    yeah i enter the same one but it still shows the same ,formun can login but the loader can't the password has a limt long ? i set the 21 long it seems 17 in the box
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	3065this is what happens to me i just use the same username and password try 10 time the same it not work for me ,i guess if the password long limit , i can only see it 17 in the box but the long i set is 21

Post Thanks / Like
    hello admin is there anyway to change the password for a shorter one ? i am still can't login ,use the same one in forum .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast