nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bf4 questions

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Bf4 questions

I would like to know if the vehicle aimbot is for jet and heli as well. and if there is a chance of the cheat working in win 11

Post Thanks / Like
    The coder is working on updates for Windows 11 support and it already should work, but we need more testers for reports to speed it up.

So you can apply if you have an active subscription and want to participate in testing. Your participation will be rewarded in form of additional subscription renewal time.

Only members with active subscription able to take a part of testing, I'm not going to give out a subscription to everyone just like that and only a limited number of few first members who would take place.
    PM me on forum or in Discord for recruiting. Current offer has a short validity period.

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand, I only have the game on origin and apparently it is no longer available. when I try to download it downloads the EA app does it already have support for BF4?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiro1577 View Post
    I understand, I only have the game on origin and apparently it is no longer available. when I try to download it downloads the EA app does it already have support for BF4?
    Yes, BF4 cheat by nxHacks supported and can be used with EA Desktop for both versions, x86 and x64.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BaXXXter View Post
    Yes, BF4 cheat by nxHacks supported and can be used with EA Desktop for both versions, x86 and x64.
    At this moment, the EA APP ( Ver. 13.410 ) only can activate BF4 x64 as it have not option for x86, so how to apply your BF4 hack for x86 ? also my
    OS is win7 x64, can it run well with your hack as before ?

Post Thanks / Like
    as I remembered, all of your features work with BF4 x86, just part of them support BF4 x64, I do not know if any change now

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by microbit View Post
    as I remembered, all of your features work with BF4 x86, just part of them support BF4 x64, I do not know if any change now
    no changes, everything works as before

At this moment, the EA APP ( Ver. 13.410 ) only can activate BF4 x64 as it have not option for x86, so how to apply your BF4 hack for x86 ?
    recent loader updates have fully automated the process to run x86 version in EAPlay, so the version switch automatically without the need to apply any additional manual changes.

also my
    OS is win7 x64, can it run well with your hack as before ?
    it should work fine with Win7 but take a note that all the latest updates are mainly focused on supporting new versions of OS due to the fact that most members have already switched to.