nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

WarZ/Infestation

Hello,

some few questions...

Is the Hack up to date and working?
    Does the WarZ Hack have a Punkbuster Bypass?
    When was last detection?

Post Thanks / Like
    The hack is kept up to date, it has no bypass other then not being detected and anti-screenshot protection.

We have never had an official confirmed detection, other then FairFight stat bans.

Post Thanks / Like
    No bypass and it's Punkbuster undetected?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookme View Post
    No bypass and it's Punkbuster undetected?
    Edit: Currently undetected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bypasses are usually used for free hacks and such, NXHacks uses a special Anti-Punkbuster that basically disables punkbuster so there cannot be a detection, when the server wants screenshots it just sends black images. It is still possible to be banned if a admin looks at you're stats and they are crazy high or if your obviously hacking but it is punkbuster proof so the only way to get a ban is to be manually banned by someone such as the Fairfight system in Infestation: Survivor Stories aka WarZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreyDeath View Post
    Bypasses are usually used for free hacks and such, NXHacks uses a special Anti-Punkbuster that basically disables punkbuster so there cannot be a detection, when the server wants screenshots it just sends black images. It is still possible to be banned if a admin looks at you're stats and they are crazy high or if your obviously hacking but it is punkbuster proof so the only way to get a ban is to be manually banned by someone such as the Fairfight system in Infestation: Survivor Stories aka WarZ
    My husband and I had the warz hack less than a day and both our accounts are perm banned now by fairfight. and we can no longer play unless we buy the game and start all over

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie87 View Post
    My husband and I had the warz hack less than a day and both our accounts are perm banned now by fairfight. and we can no longer play unless we buy the game and start all over
    This doesn't mean the cheat is detected, instead your gameplay pattern is suspicious. The only way to not be banned by fairfight is to not act like a cheater, you must be careful cheating in this game.