nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

nikitosver Media Staff Audition

Username:nikitosver(Nikita)
    Biography:Earlier I was here a follower and released video. Every day I released video. Now I want to become the full-fledged associate(http://www.translate.ru/ )

"Why do you think you deserve a part in the nxHacks Staff?"
    I want that as much as possible people would learn about this site and came here. I released video (and if me accept I will be associate)everyone in 1 week of 4-5 videos. I worked with camtasia studio now I work with sony vegas pro 11. I have time that will allow to do in a week of 1-7 videos. (I spend for montage within 3 hours)

I always took part in improvement a project
    I advised how to improve hack, I helped other subscriber.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good enough for some n1 VIdeos..

Maybe you can (Just if you would make me a n1 present) do a video which some effects and a music which match to the Game (Like Bass on every shoot.. Very Very Popular in CSS Frag Movies)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0lRqrAXsqw

I know its very difficult and you need a lotof Videos for this.. But maybe you can try it? will be the first i think who do a synchron video to Music and Kills (Should use legit settings without ESP i think ^.^)

DILDO
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can give you a 3-day BF3 subscription to make your video. You will need to break from just recording footage and adding dubstep music to it... It's seems like that's all people do nowdays. Make your video unique and don't copy anybody's work. Take Reichi's post as an example of improving your work. You have 3 days. Good luck!