nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BF4 Anti-cheat

Post Thanks / Like

BF4 Anti-cheat

I'm not sure at this point whether to laugh or cry.

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/09...-the-bf4-beta/

Towards the bottom:

Keeping the Battlefield fair

At DICE, we are always striving to keep the Battlefield fair. We are happy to let you know that we have increased our protection against cheaters to not only use PunkBuster, but we will also work side by side with Gameblocks, who will provide us with their anti-cheat engine FairFight. We believe that the FairFight engine will be a great complement to the anti-cheat measures already in play. During the Beta we will try out both FairFight and PunkBuster to make the experience as good as possible for our players. You will notice information about the two anti-cheat measures on the server browser pages on Battlelog, and you will also potentially see messaging in the chat box in-game when a cheater is caught. We will get back to you later with more detail on how we are improving our anti-cheat measures in Battlefield 4.
    Obviously Punkbuster is a joke in itself, but how serious is FairFight? I'm not really a WarZ player, so I don't know what its capabilities are.

nxHacks Master User
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should cry, Fairfight is not funny...

Post Thanks / Like
    I was banned over and over due to (FairFight)"Not the cheat from here" I think they track how many kills per sec/min & stats as well. I was banned on WarZ for getting way to many kills and everyone of them was headshots...

This dude has some videos with FairFight killing him due to getting kill streaks.. (Some players have been banned for getting high kill streaks) I was testing this out sometime ago, and only using ESP I got kicked/banned from that server and others using the anti-cheat "FairFight" https://www.youtube.com/user/ytbalki/videos

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh god if they use FairFight were fucked xD

There is almost no way around FairFight's system :/

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    He use Punkte BUster And FairFight.

FairFight is new.

Post Thanks / Like
    By FairFight they mean stats based bans along with some measures against things commonly exploited in BF3, ie. Client sending damage at the wrong time or invalid enemy is logged and sent to DICE's anti-cheat team.

What will most likely happen is bans will be high in the beginning, followed by only bans via reports, then less and less as support for the game drops. BF4 can be a leap in anti-cheat measures if coders don't step up to their new tech, much like DRM and anti-DRM communities. While DICE may step up their third party implementations their netcode in general has very little protection - some exploits rendering their third party protections essentially useless as we have seen in the past.

FairFight has provided WarZ with a lot of false bans, it's worse then PunkBuster in that regard.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I decided NOT to use any hacks in BF4.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kayawish24 View Post
    Give it time, you'll start to miss having that extra sense of knowing where everyone is at any given time. They call it ESP for a reason

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kayawish24 View Post
    Good, don't whine while I rape your ass in BF4 with NX cheats injected

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anti cheat will be very strong in BF4 so if anyone use hacks will be banned in 1-2 hours I think

anyway next month I will buy NX master package.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast