nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

[Must Read] Best Hack for Games

I am a real customer from NXHacks and I have been with them for a long time now im not some account they created to make this testimony

At first, when you look at this website you probably thought if this was a legit hack website for games. This is a true and paid service site and you do get what you pay for.

I have been with NXHacks since BF3 and I am now using their BF4 hack. There are little to no glitches and bugs but that is with every hack tool out there on the market. The difference with NXHacks and those other hacking services is that NXHacks has the most features and the mods listen and execute requests from their customers. The hack is smooth and runs without any problems. The Mods are very nice (unless your a dumbass) and listen to you when you have a problem or something to say. 100% recommend NXHacks to you and your friends.
    ~May the Goddess of Shilen guide you through the darkness~

nxHacks Master User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can agree with this I bought the BF3 hack a while ago worked flawlessly. As of recent I got back into gaming so I said fuck it and came back here to get some of the best hacks.

Post Thanks / Like
    True, their BF3 hack was the most complete and troll ready hack I ever used.
    Now I'm using BF4 and the aimbot is flawless, the invisibility and super vault definitely make for all the fun raging servers.

Thanks to nxhacks, now I know insults in every language in the world!

Post Thanks / Like
    i love hax