Hello

I just want to take the time and say thank you to everyone @ NX! You have great staff members here and that means a lot to me. The options that are avail for the posted games are great and in some cases unique when compared to others. Take the great customer service and various options with a very nice monthly price makes NX the go to site. I often suggest NX to many if not all to those who ask and they too are pleased and want to say thank you as well.

Happy Holidays to all of you @ NX! I and my friends appreciate your time and efforts!

*New users to NX, please keep in mind these are people just like the rest of us. They have lives and families just like us. There is always going to be a time when your game is gonna update and the loader isn't updated. Please be patient. Post what you are having problems with in your best possible way in detail so that may be able to help you. Just keep in mind this is also the holiday season... Everyone is busy but in the end, NX will come through as they usually do.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!