nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
    what about the Perfect Jet Key? I don't consider "Always On" effective most of the time in dogfights where you'd need to adjust speed constantly, at 315 all the time the other guy will do circles around you but rather bind the key to the mouse perhaps for better control.
    it is fully depends on your preference, I like "Always On" in action, using Afterburner to speed-up and using toggle chase camera to hide indication of your cheating activity for the possible spectators. Several times had a servers's admins as spectators without any confirmations in cheating, while all game chat was shout about unfair play.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BaXXXter View Post
    it is fully depends on your preference, I like "Always On" in action, using Afterburner to speed-up and using toggle chase camera to hide indication of your cheating activity for the possible spectators. Several times had a servers's admins as spectators without any confirmations in cheating, while all game chat was shout about unfair play.
    right, I do use my lower left mouse button for Perfect Jet key and space-bar for toggle chase cam both of which are easily accessible. Now, I will say it also depends on the map too whether or not I leave it "always on" then if the aimbot would hit more often where it should (center mass) then you could just fly around all day and gun other aircraft from a distance, otherwise "always on" is not a good strategy in a dog fight.

Post Thanks / Like
    many years after nxHacsk has still the best hack control and aiming for jets

nxHacks BF4 User
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only thing that shows up on the menu for me is esp. Can anyone help me please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboy View Post
    the only thing that shows up on the menu for me is esp. Can anyone help me please?
    you need the x32 bit version of the hack to use all features.

Post Thanks / Like
    could you please next time in case of any questions or issues use suitable sections and threads of the forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12