Thanks for the reply Haxxor. I hope you don't think I was having ago at you or NXHacks in general, don't get me wrong I really do like the product it's just I wish there was those other features available.
I found another hack company the other that offer an Aimbot for TV Missiles and they say it is fully functional and working although no videos to prove it, however they were missing some basic stuff also. I guess it's going to be hard to find a product that offers what you provide + TV Aimbot + External Drawing (I would highly recommend you look into implementing this feature). I can link you to the sites that offer TV Missile Aimbot and also the other site which offers External Drawing if you like? Just to prove that other companies have successfully made these features so I know it's possible.

Eitherway I hope you take on board of what I have mentioned and suggested because if you did NXHacks would be hands down the #1 hacking company for BF4.

P.S I use your settings which you posted many times and I still can't achieve many helicopter shoot downs with the SMAW or RPG (Even close up, it always seems to go behind the tail and slightly below).