nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow BF4 Cheat Review (Simple, No Wall of Text & Straight To The Point) An Honest Opinion!

One thing I have noticed here is that the hack I thought I would get was not the one I ended up getting. Many missing features, almost all the good stuff = FF Ban Risk Lable in Red so I don't touch it and smooth aim yes does not work as you would think. I was hoping for TV Missiles and Teleport or Jumping. Even the Invisible option on hardcore servers and the option to remove tags and spot etc all turned on, even with all of that the players still see me.
    This hack is far from finished and certainly is not perfect. The aimbot is okay but tbh another company I used before this one was deadly accurate this one you have to play around with it a bit to find it's imperfections and restrictions. For example you can't 1 shot a heli with SMAW it misses 80% of the time unless the heli is hovering.

Anyway the reason for my message reply is this, you paid $10 for a hack. That's Cheap! If I wanted TV Missiles, Deadly Aimbot that was 90% accurate or higher and invisible means invisible no way of them finding you even with thermals then yea I would def pay $30- $40 per month easy! A teleport option would be good also.

I would also say this, I have seen some hack companies offer an "External Drawing" option which basically means that if you record or stream the ESP lines / boxes will NOT show! This means all the streamers out there can look pro (if they pretend to play legeit ofc, I mean common sense is required) but yea if they had this feature again I would pay $40 - $50 if all my requested features were made and working.

I also think you should make a new category inside of the menu for "Rage / Risk of Ban" and another for "Safe Features" and the Sales part of this site should also point out the "Cool" features are a risk.

Just my 2 cents. Happy Hacking.

DILDO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your testimonial.

In the right hands, the hack is deadly accurate.

Even the rocket launchers that miss 80% of the time: http://www.nxhacks.net/showthread.ph...ll=1#post32768

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply Haxxor. I hope you don't think I was having ago at you or NXHacks in general, don't get me wrong I really do like the product it's just I wish there was those other features available.
    I found another hack company the other that offer an Aimbot for TV Missiles and they say it is fully functional and working although no videos to prove it, however they were missing some basic stuff also. I guess it's going to be hard to find a product that offers what you provide + TV Aimbot + External Drawing (I would highly recommend you look into implementing this feature). I can link you to the sites that offer TV Missile Aimbot and also the other site which offers External Drawing if you like? Just to prove that other companies have successfully made these features so I know it's possible.

Eitherway I hope you take on board of what I have mentioned and suggested because if you did NXHacks would be hands down the #1 hacking company for BF4.

P.S I use your settings which you posted many times and I still can't achieve many helicopter shoot downs with the SMAW or RPG (Even close up, it always seems to go behind the tail and slightly below).

DILDO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask Baxxxter for his RPG/SMAW settings

Yeah send me a PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the Feed.

In the right hands, the hack is deadly accurate.
    just