nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb H1Z1 JS - Annihilation [08.06.2017]

To all who still have a doubts that the hack is playable for H1Z1 JS !!!

-> RAGE MODE ON : Invisibility, Teleportation, +Demo of Magic bullets.

Much more delicious as hack features are waiting for you !!

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you fix this error G8 ?? ppls help me i have buy 2 month and dont work ... pls help me thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chika View Post
    How do you fix this error G8 ?? ppls help me i have buy 2 month and dont work ... pls help me thanks
    I just replied on your thread about this issue, take a look

Post Thanks / Like
    heh, amazing, the cheat for me feels nothing like that, when invisible cant even see the gun you are holding, i am not calling you a liar , but would be awesome to see exactly your setup and what you did to make it run like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    being updated is cant use ??? I will buy

Post Thanks / Like
    The author, Hello, can write a specific key operation, such as how to open the plug to pick up something, how to kill, how to drive, thank you, your video is a demonstration and no specific instructions, we still will not

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the new number of open plug-in, less than 7 days was sealed, what's the matter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jason123 View Post
    heh, amazing, the cheat for me feels nothing like that, when invisible cant even see the gun you are holding, i am not calling you a liar , but would be awesome to see exactly your setup and what you did to make it run like that.
    not good enough Sherlock using the same settings as you are, need to change the view as a first person ("T" key) and while you are moving or running aim with any weapon (right mouse key), after it guns in hands will be visible for you in ghost mode as well

Quote Originally Posted by rhetoric28569 View Post
    being updated is cant use ??? I will buy
    The status of hack is still as Being updated due to some slight flaws so with no claim after but as you can see the hack is playeble with all its great features

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyi520 View Post
    The author, Hello, can write a specific key operation, such as how to open the plug to pick up something, how to kill, how to drive, thank you, your video is a demonstration and no specific instructions, we still will not
    You've been told already several times how to use all these features (in the private section of forum) so take your time to read with care the replies on your questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, is it in the same state where u dc every 2 min and get the g201? Cause i remember before u got a g201 error if u get disconnected too often, I fixed this by logging out before. Can I still ghost, f2 to update my position, then have like a minute to loot and stuff, and then logout before dc, repeat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imsupergaylol View Post
    Hey, is it in the same state where u dc every 2 min and get the g201? Cause i remember before u got a g201 error if u get disconnected too often, I fixed this by logging out before. Can I still ghost, f2 to update my position, then have like a minute to loot and stuff, and then logout before dc, repeat?
    Information about hack features and how it works now - won't be disclosed on public.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast